superaverage12superaverage12

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Colour My Life Colour My Life

great music

youve got sound. pretty fast piano parts, and i liked the feeling of anticipation when the music built higher and louder. worth a download.

03n0m8o 03n0m8o

I would rap to this!

This is a good beat, nice and slow, but not entirely chill either. downloaded and I might use it if thats ok haha

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

The speed was incredible!

I had trouble keeping up, this is awesome!

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

The beggining...

wow i just got on the audio portal to see what was new. I was about to check out the best scoring of all time and everything and the weekly top five or whatever went on automatic play and normally im like, "whatever" but the beggining of this song just captivated me. Theres a reason this has been stuck in your head so long. it must have been some sort of musical connection but i doubt it was mere coincidence, because this is a very expressive song.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

you guys=grateness

thaaat was tite! downloaded, voted 5! dont stop!

The Hand of Jesus The Hand of Jesus

lol wow!

the first 10 seconds i was like yah you are new. but then it came in and i went dang thats fast! its awesome that u can get it that fast without the beat bein all fuzzy and stuff. i didnt rly like the bakground notes that wer like, sonar or sumthin... hahaha keep it up!

culmor30 responds:

Hah, glad you liked it. Other people are also telling me to ditch the background noises, so I'll keep that in mind for my next song. Thanks for reviewing :D

Legend Of Zelda: The Remix Legend Of Zelda: The Remix

wow

Hey normally i dont like this sort of music but what ever instruments you used for this (I think it was violin and bass?) really brought out the background track and then suddenly it just went bang! into techno. Not really my type of music but its still pretty good XD P.S. sorry for ruining your page of nothing but 10 ratings :/

The Last Hero (Re-edited) The Last Hero (Re-edited)

This is just incredible!!!

I dont know any other words for this song. Its just amazing. Favorited, downloaded, and perfect in nearly every way! It might have sounded even smoother with some sort of acoustic bass in the background, but i dont know? Dont stop making music. Please.

Sheodon responds:

I'm very glad that you liked it. This is my pleasure. *_*
As I wrote (check it down), making underscore should be a good idea, but i won't make background instruments for it, sorry. ^_^"
But thanks for the review! And I promise that I don't stop making musics.

SpK*) - Absinthe SpK*) - Absinthe

Not bad...

I loved the beat, it was actually really complex. Very fast paced on the drums. But I don't really like the actual melody notes. Just not feeling it i guess... I might have even liked it more without the background notes but I don't know. all in all a good song, but a little sloppy. Love the rythm

Spikrodd responds:

The melody to be honest was just random diddling on the keyboard that was interesting. The drums are sorta my specialty.

Thanks for the review.

Super Mario Land (Punk Cover) Super Mario Land (Punk Cover)

Amazing

You guys make awesome music. Heard you got a new drummer, cant wait to hear him! I don't know how you guys convert 8-bit to hard punk rock without it sucking, but dont stop making music!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha well it's all about trial and error, if something doesn't sound right when we record it, we scrap it and try again